All students who receive financial aid through Moultrie Technical College must meet these minimum requirements:
- Be enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree, diploma, or technical certificate of credit and following the prescribed curriculum for that program of study.
- Be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid Social Security Number.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress measured by completion rate and GPA- See policy in forms section.
- Not be in default or owe a refund on any federal student grant or loan.
- Be registered with Selective Service if you are a male over age 18 born after 1960.
- Establish eligibility under the Title IV Drug Conviction Policy of the Higher Education Amendment of 1998.